Vizzda continues to have an enormous impact on Phoenix's commercial real estate industry thanks to incredible clients who value quality data and an absolutely incredible research team at Vizzda.
As we look toward expansion in 2015, we are stacking the deck today with a few recruits who will play a key role in that growth. If you know of someone who would be a great fit, now is the time to send them our way!
Operations/Customer Loyalty Manager
- Responsible for day-to-day operations
- Excellent understanding of commercial real estate
- Extremely reliable, extremely organized
- Intuitive, able to anticipate needs, forward thinking
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Great with people
- Able to assist clients, conduct web demo's, and off-site sales meetings
- Excellent analytic skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform detailed research under a deadline in a collaborative setting
- Ability to read and understand complex legal documents
- This position entails compiling reports on commercial properties using a number of public and proprietary resources and assisting senior researchers with various projects. Familiarity with real estate terminology and public information sources such as County Recorder and Assessor will reflect positively on your application.
Vizzda offers full benefits, paid time off, flexible work hours, and an awesome work family.
For more information or to apply for one of the above positions, please contact Kris Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org.